Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up here!
This year is my 5th anniversary of being a wota, so I’m going to make a wonderful blogging series for all of my readers, and all of IW’s readers about who I am, what I’ve had to learn to be a wota, where I can see my fandom going/not going, J-pop costumes, and, of course, my favorite idols.
The series of posts will begin on July 1st, and while I cannot say how many posts there will be, I can tell you that there will be at least one post every day from July 1st to July 5th. Early July/ late June 2006 was when I started to dabble in J-pop, particularly Hello!Project.
Each post will have at least one list of 5 things related to the topic of my fandom. These include:
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me-dori
- 5 Things I Have Had to Get Used to As an Idol Fan
- 5 Groups I’ll Always Be a Fan of/5 Groups I’ll Never Be a Fan of
- 5 Best Costumes/5 Worst Costumes
- 5 Idols I Love
The topics listed above will definitely be included, while the ones listed below are the topics for possible extra blog posts:
- 5 Wota Secrets I Have
- 5 Non-Japanese Albums I’ve Acquired Since Becoming a Wota
- 5 Reasons I Became a Wota
- 5 Pieces of Wota Merchandise I Want But Can’t Have
- 5 J-pop Concerts I Can See Myself Going To